Tuesday, August 07, 2007

If I Had a Million Dollars

In an attempt not to be so pathetically sad, here is a lighter post...

If I win $89 million in Mega Millions tonight I will:

1. Have no problem funding a trip to Hawaii AND a trip to South America in the next few months. And can even go to my 10 year high school reunion at Thanksgiving.

2. Buy all the beer and grillables for our upcoming house BBQ in 2 weeks as promised.

3. Fly to San Francisco for Courtney's B-day BBQ. And even bring her a present.

4. Hire a personal trainer to whip my flabby ass in shape.

5. Buy some new pants, because while my ass is still flabby, it has lost some volume and all my pants have saggy butts.

6. Splurge on a facial and massage - I deserve it.

7. Buy a 2nd fridge for the house, because honestly, that is the only thing that drives me crazy about living with 3 roommates - no room in the fridge.

8. Save the rest for a rainy day.

2 comments:

s said...

ahh 89 million would be nice and i like number 6. i think you should splurge anyways. i'm such a bad influence.

my life is brilliant said...

Hey! I hope you're doing well after reading your last couple posts. Guys can be tough. I definitely know what you're talking about, with the whole wanting to run to him thing. I hope it gets better soon.

As for the picture frame question, we didn't have any problems loading pictures onto it. I haven't tried again on my own. I might do that this weekeend. So who knows -- maybe you'll stop by my blog on Sunday or Monday to find a really annoyed post about how I can't get my picture frame to cooperate. :)