Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Love/Hate

Love: Janet’s Love/Hate posts so I am copying (imitation is the sincerest form a flattery).

Hate: That Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I have a class ‘til 9, that might run late.

Love: My red-eye flight, that will allow me to jet from class early.

Hate: The weather forecast for central NY. Way too cold for me!

Love: My fitness class instructor at the gym. Honestly, I have a girl crush on her. She rocks.

Hate: Because of her, I will not be able to laugh or cough or do anything else that engages my abs tomorrow without wincing in pain.

Love: Hearing that my friend, who experienced a horrible tragedy, is preparing to experience a miracle (in the form of a new baby!).

Love: Real chicken wings (not what they serve here in Seattle).

Love: Having plenty to be thankful for this year: friends, family, health, and amazing opportunities, to name a few.

Love: Having way more to love than hate in my life.

1 comment:

Michelle and the City said...

isn't it great when there's more positive than negative in your life?!