As I've said before, my life has been a whirlwind lately. It is a good thing, but it leaves me so tired! I want to blog right now. I have several posts all ready to go in my brain, but I can barely keep my eyes open. Thank goodness Grey's was a repeat tonight and I didn't feel compelled to watch it.
But there is one bit of exciting news that I'll leave you with before I pass out... The first ski resort in Washington is opening tomorrow. OK, so I won't be hitting the slopes, but my roommate will and that is reason enough to be excited. It is supposed to snow more this weekend and all we need is a dump or two for my ski hill of choice (aka the one closest to my house and with the cheapest season's pass - althought unfortunetly the lowest in elevation) opens. I am so excited for the season to start!!
*Think snow*
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Sooooooo Tired
Labels:
I *heart* Seattle,
life,
skiing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Snow flakes dance in my head every night... COME ON WINTER!!!
Re: the beer pong thing... there are actually three seperate games.
Beruit: Where you try to toss ping pong balls into cup. Ball must go in cup.
Beer Pong: Much like regular ping pong, but with two cups of beer on each side. Point is to try to Hit the cups (I think)
Pong: sort of a mix between beruit and beer pong... same cup set up at Beuit, but with no re-racking. you use paddles, like in Beer pong, but you hold them differently (grip the paddle pat instead of the the handle part). If you make it in a cup, the other team has to drink the whole cup. If you just hit the cup, they have to drink half. Very fun.
I'm better at Beruit. But I think I like Pong better.
Definitely sending snow thoughts your way!
Finally got a chance to catch up on your blog. I feel like I've missed a lot...
What's your thesis on?
Post a Comment