The sun was shining and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. The snow started out crispy, but soften up just like spring snow. The trip to Mt H00d marked my 15th ski outing of the season, Boston's 30th(!!), and our first mini-vacation together.
The drive to the mountain.
View of Mt JeffersOn from the lift.
Mt H00d from the lift. So cool to ski on the mountain, above the treeline at times.

"Expert's only" Heather's Cany0n? It was a piece of cake, and the warning signs kept others away!

Tired but happy skiers (Laura, Max, Boston, and I) on our last run. We skied the ENTIRE mountain!
8 comments:
FUN! I can't believe it's your 15th time this season! And his 30th? WOW. I'm glad you posted a picture!-cute!
15th time?!?!? WHOA!! I loooooove the pictures, thank you for posting them. :) xoxo
I know what you mean...30 is scary! SVV is 33 (34!!! in July), and I just turn a quarter of a century on Saturday!
Cute pics!
Wow, that run was expert only? It doesn't look that hard at all, but maybe it was just the picture?
I love skiing pictures!
looks amazing!
Beautiful!
Oh...and you guys are SO cute together! :)
Yay for a picture. And now that I've seen it, you can take it down. Ha ha ha!
Awww, you two look so happy! What a beautiful weekend for skiing.
Post a Comment