Thursday, August 07, 2008

Wanderlust

Top 10 Places to See:




01. Peru


02. Galapagos Islands


03. Greece


04. Poland


05. Australia


06. New Zealand


07. Egypt


08. Brazil


09. The Seychelles


10. Bhutan

What's on your Top 10?

3 comments:

JustRun said...

Dang. Now I want this top ten.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to be any of those places right now...but Australia has been my #1 for about 16 years now, ever since I did a report in school. I just wish it was a little less expensive to fly there...

Camels & Chocolate said...

Bhutan's been at the top of my list for a looong time--I thought I was the only one! We actually have several of the same and I was supposed to be going to Galapagos in October, but we opted for Central America instead.

1. Nepal
2. Bhutan
3. Trans-Siberian Railway (from St. Petersburg to Mongolia)
4. Antarctica
5. Oz
6. New Zealand
7. Patagonia (Chile)
8. Galapagos Islands
9. Peru
10. Bolivia