A paper I wrote is getting published. My first one.
It's cool. In dorky way.
And it means another trip to DC.
School ain't so bad anymore.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Published
Labels:
i am a big dork,
life or something like it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yay! Hope this means we can meet up again to celebrate. :)
Its not dorky - I still have a huge stack of journal issues containning my first (and only) published manuscript in my home office.
Congrats to you :)
CONGRATS!
Publishing is a big deal and very cool!
congratulations!
That is so cool! Congrats
Okay, so I suck because I'm just now catching up because of the whole wedding/limited computer access/being denied re-entry to the UK thing, but...
That is SUPER awesome! Congrats! Can I read it? I know I won't understand a good portion of it, but still...you'll be a published author and that kicks major ass!
Post a Comment