I couldn't afford to be sick over the last 3 months. And I wasn't.
Then spring break happens and... BAM!
Cough, sore throat, runny nose - here.
Running, skiing, having fun this week- gone.
Theraflu and orange juice are my new best friends. I've reconnected with my tv. I took a nice, leisurely walk to the library to pick up some books and movies.
At least I have nothing I have to do this week, even if I can think of a million places I'd rather be than in my bed.
Such is life.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Can You OD on OJ?
Labels:
life or something like it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yuck! Hope you feel better soon!
Booo sick.
I was there alllll last month. Blah. Hope you feel better soon.
In other news, I'm blogging again. (hmmmm, does one measly post count as blogging??? I hope so.)
Also - lame that your CL date(?) didn't work out. I once tried to make friends on CL - ended up having a drink with a very cool chick - but it never went anywhere friend-wise. I'll also admit to pretending to look for a new apartment so I could go to various people houses (who were looking for a new roomie) and meet them. I actually ended up meeting a VERY cool guy who I went sky diving with like a month later and am still friends with to this day (he moved to Ohio - so we K.I.T via facebook... that counts as still being friends, right?)
Geez. Bummer.
Feel better soon.
Post a Comment