This is the email I received bright and early this morning. Add it to the dull headache I’ve had since I woke up and it has been a *great* morning.
“Sorry for the slow reply. I've been thinking about it and know that I must decline this invitation. I can tell that you're a great girl but unfortunately I don't think that you're the girl for me. There was a day when I would have continued regardless which would just make things difficult down the road. Now I'm trying to think longer term and be more mature about such decisions. I'm sorry this is the case. I really did have a fun time on our dates and wish that my feelings were different because you are sweet, witty, and a good cook regardless of what you told me before. I hope you understand. –MCL”
I give you permission to have a good laugh regarding how pathetic my love life is. I certainly did. After I picked my jaw up off the floor. I have much to say regarding this. I’m just trying to salvage my day and actually get some work done. Venting (aka bitching) will commence at a later time.
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Or Maybe Not So Needless
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment