My PM at work has been complaining about not being able to read things on her computer for a few months now. She just thought she was getting “old.” Making the icons and text larger didn’t help. She went to the eye doctor who really couldn’t pin-point the problem but thought maybe she was having problems seeing at some middle distance so sent her off with a glasses prescription. Tonight she was going to go pick out glasses. This afternoon she called me over to look at something in an excel spreadsheet on her computer. I was leaning over, peering at the screen and I couldn’t read a thing. I took my glasses off to clean them off and asked “Can you read that?” It was then that she discovered that it wasn’t her eyes that were bad, it was her monitor!
I’m glad I could be of assistance.
Thursday, December 08, 2005
The Funniest Thing That Happened All Day
Labels:
life or something like it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well, it's good that you guys figured it out *before* she went and paid for glasses she doesn't need!
Haha, I hope the glasses are cute since she doesn't need them to see!
That reminds me of the movie Doc Hollywood where the old lady is seeing aliens and it is really just her glasses that needed cleaning. hehe
Post a Comment