Oh I love Christmas! I admit it, I am a spoiled little girl (well not so little anymore) and get tons of presents. Last night we opened gifts from my grandma and this morning we opened Santa's gifts, went to mass and then open gifts from my parents and brother. Favorite gifts include the teeny, tiny timbuk2 bag, these ultra-lightweight ecco shoes I have been coveting for months (mine are red and orange though - so cute), The Muppet Movie and the Great Muppet Caper dvds, and a fun travel outfit from REI (the shirt and pants). I spent most of the afternoon watching movies with various members of my family. Dinner is soon and everyone is anxiously awaiting the arrival of my brother who left this afternoon to go pick up my nephew. He has a huge stack of presents waiting here for him. But according to his mother, he still hasn't caught onto the unwrapping thing so it may be a long process. The plan for tomorrow is to get up early to hit the after christmas sales with my mom.
So it has been quite a carefree day. Although I am slightly concerned that I may be turning into a cookie. I have eaten about a million in the past 3 days... Exercise will need to be a priority once I am back to Seattle if I want to fit into any of the new clothes I got!
I hope everyone else had a wonderful Christmas too!
Sunday, December 25, 2005
Merry Christmas!
Labels:
all in the family,
Me Me Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment