Is it sick to like tax season? I just mailed mine in today. In 4 to 6 weeks – big refund baby!
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Is it sick to like tax season? I just mailed mine in today. In 4 to 6 weeks – big refund baby!
6 comments:
It's only sick if you have to shell out more money than you already have! Anyway, just checked out all the posts I've missed with my dead hard drive, so here goes...
1. CONGRATULATIONS ON THE GOAL!!! Reading your blog has really made me want to get involved in soccer again...probably when I leave Texas.
2. Checking out boys is always fun! So even if you're giving them up for a while, you can still drool!
3. Happy belated birthday!!!
4. Have fun on your vacation (if you haven't already left.)
I like tax season too. I also filed yesterday.
I'm excited about tax season, too. Hope I get a good chunk back, because I have plans . .
Ugh I'm pretty sure I *owe* uncle Sam about $900. Speaking of being sick...
I have plans for it too :)
I'm totally with you on this one, except i have already E-files and it was auto-deposited into my acct last week. :-D
Post a Comment