First my straightener bit the dust. I was devastated.
Last night the appliance grim reaper made another appearance, and the victim was even more essential to my everyday life. My precious microwave passed away, in the midst of heating my lean cuisine lasagna. Thankfully the lasagna was warm enough to consume, but I am not looking forward into being rushed into buying a new one. I wish I could say I could take my time, but over half my weekly dinners are prepared in the microwave (sad I know). What is even worse is I spent so much time and elbow grease to make it sparkle during my New Years Cleaning Extravaganza and now I am going to toss it in the dumpster. Ugh!
Thursday, January 05, 2006
Home Appliance Heaven
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ouch! That sucks! The microwave AND the straightener....the two most important objects out there!!! :-(
That does suck! I hate buying things when I HAVE to . . much more fun to upgrade when I WANT to :)
man that sucks. i live by my microwave!
At least you had a microwave! Consider yourself lucky. I have such a small kitchen that I don't have room for one.
Post a Comment