I’m pretty proud. I said boys were taking a back burner and I really meant it. That was right before thanksgiving and here I am, in late January, still holding out. Yes, I’m still missing all that I want out of being in a relationship, but I feel happy and content. I was driving home from a soccer game last week and my phone was sitting on the passenger’s seat. I thought, man it is nice not to be waiting for a phone call that probably will never come. There is no anxiety. I don’t feel bad about myself.
Don’t get me wrong, I am still ready and waiting for Mr. Right to waltz into my life. While I am certainly not getting old, I am getting older and at some point in time I’d like to be a wife and a mother and all that jazz. And with how good I am at being single, it is going to take some poor guy quite a while to “break me in.”
Sunday, January 22, 2006
No Boys Allowed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like you're in a really good place with the single life for now! Good for you. I'm definitely a little envious. :)
Thank you SO SO SO SO SO VERY MUCH for the advice! I am about to get that GRE book as well. I wasn't sure which one to get, so I'm glad for some recommendations! You are the best!
I'm so proud of you for being happy where you're at ;) You're just living life and having fun and before you know it, he'll be here.
Post a Comment