Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Sexy Skivvies

I wore a thong today. It is not something I typically do, but with the combination of these pants and a limited supply of clean underwear in my drawer, I had little choice. It was a mistake. I am completely and utterly uncomfortable.

Sorry. I can’t do it. I can’t wear sexy underwear. Give me my cotton bikini briefs please. No one has been seeing me in my skivvies as of late anyway.

My last boyfriend hated my underwear collection. And was very vocal about it. Even his friends knew his take on my underwear. He bought me a pair which he found sexy. I haven’t worn them since we broke up.

My thoughts… if you get to see them, you probably also get to take them off in a few minutes. Who cares what they look like when soon they’ll be in a pile on the floor?

3 comments:

L said...

I can see your point. I don't have many pairs of "cute" underwear - I'm more practical. I do have several thongs and usually they don't bother me, but I do only wear them if I need to . . if I'm wearing pants that would even possibly show the panty-line.

Mrs. Architect said...

Im definitely a thong girl, BUT, I am picky with them. Once I finally found a couple different comfy ones, I have gotten used to them so its just like the cotton/bikini skivvies to me now.

Okay, thats wierd the he expressed his opinion on THAT to his friends. ???

k said...

Yeah, I guess it was pretty weird now that I think about it. He was still in college (I was robbing the cradle) and lived in a very liberal house where pretty much anything was fair game for conversation. It came up in conversation once, and then they never forgot about it.