Depart New York City July 23rd 7:40 pm
Arrive Dublin July 24th 8:25 am
Depart Dublin July 28th 7:30 am
Arrive Barcelona July 28th 10:50 am
Depart Rome September 10th 11:45 am
Arrive New York City September 10th 7:50 pm
If you are looking to go to Europe this summer, Aer Lingus is having a sweet sale until tomorrow.
Monday, March 20, 2006
Watch Out Europe, I’m On My Way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like a fun trip!!! I bet you're excited. Have you started counting down yet?
Hell yeah! I am actually counting down until the day I quit my job (June 30th). I am driving to NY (via Arizona) and then am in a wedding, before I leave for Europe. 102 days!!
Re: The Bottomfeeders Tournament...
One person per team, you pick your top two (in case you don't get the one you want) and you have to give a compelling reason for why you deserve the team you want. Generally, it works out okay, but in the event of two people wanting the same team, the person with the best reason gets it.
Post a Comment