Sunday, April 09, 2006

Bingo, Dancing with Drag Queens, and One Hell of a Hangover

The best kind of hangovers are the ones where the activities leading up to the hangover were so much fun that it was totally worth feeling like shit the next day. That is the kind of hangover I have today.

I started the evening off at GayBingo. I Love the 80s GayBingo, nonetheless. Me in a purple leather jacket, a hott pink miniskirt and ankle-high boots. Shell as Tom Cruise, RiskyBusiness style. And Mer all decked out for prom. We looked good and we knew it. I didn’t come close to getting to shout out BINGO! but it was a blast.

The night was young. We were drunk. And we were in the company of Seattle’s hottest drag queen. We soon found ourselves in one of Capital Hills’s hippest gay bars. So many hotties, with eyes only for each other. I continued to drink even though I already had enough. Despite the fact that my feet were killing me, I had to dance! The boys dragged (drug?) me from the first gay bar to the next, where I almost didn’t get in due to my inebriated state. Somehow I managed to pull it together, convince the bouncers that I was not a liability, and I danced my ass off the rest of the evening. I also tried to put the moves on Mully, who umm yeah – has a girlfriend and lives in Jersey. I know it was wrong, but I knew he’d flirt back yet draw the line there, keeping me from doing anything I’d regret later. It was a win-win situation. He had a girl hanging all over him – thwarting the advances of all the gay men in the bar. I got to hold hands with a boy and pretend he was mine for a little bit (oh, that sounds pathetic!).

I was pretty worthless today. Just drank lots of OJ and watched movies. It was overcast and I had nothing I needed to do, so I don’t feel too bad about it. I talked to Mully, apologized. He said my persistence was endearing and he has too much fun with me to hold it against me. He’s around next weekend too and I already promised I’d keep my hands off him!

Ahh, another weekend almost over. Gone before it even really got started.

3 comments:

wegrit said...

It's nights like that that remind me why I love my friends!!! Sounds like you had a great time.

I like the new look, by the way!

Courtney said...

Sounds like an awesome night!!

Cady said...

sounds like a fun night!! i like your header, btw. :)