Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Tired. So Tired.

I am ready to curl up in a ball and sleep for a thousand years. And it is only Tuesday.

The weekend was full of fitful sleep. Beginning on Thursday night my radiator in the bedroom has been making a gawd-awful clanking sound. Mind you, it always clanks, but this new clanking was waking me up several times throughout the night. I haven’t slept through the night in 5 days.

I stayed up late Friday, got up early Saturday. Putzed around all day and didn’t stay up late, but didn’t go to bed early either. I got up early Sunday and went straight from a run, to the shower, to work and to Laura’s for dinner and a movie. Again, I didn’t stay up late but didn’t get to bed early. I worked until past 7 last night, and then rushed home to eat and get dressed for a 9pm soccer game. One should not schedule games that late! It was a good game despite the late start but I didn’t get home until 10:45 – had to shower and then couldn’t fall asleep because the adrenaline was still pumping. So here I am again, struggling to keep my eyes open, wishing I was back in bed, and wondering how I am going to make it until the end of the day. I have to work late again tonight and was supposed to run with Shell. Ugh! I’ll take the weekend please!

On the positive side, the maintenance men are coming to look at the radiator today!

No comments: