Daylight Saving Time makes me happy. Tonight I met Krissy for a run at Discovery Park, our first outing of the year there. We didn't finish up our run until almost 7:30 and the sun had yet to even start to set. And it was warm. And sunny. I am ready to put away my sweaters and dig out the shorts. Although something (and my mother) tells me I should get too excited because I'm sure Mother Nature still has a few more dreary days instore for Seattle. Uck!
And keeping on the theme of Daylight Saving Time, did you know that beginning in 2007 DST will be extended by about a month! Do you know how much more daylight that is!
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Spring Fever
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i didn't know it was going to be an extra month next year. i like the extra daylight too, though i don't like the loss of an hour of the sleep the first night!
There's the flip side to this too though...all those crazy morning people (of which I most certainly am not one) are losing an hour of daylight for an extra month. I *knew* there was a reason I'm a night owl.
Post a Comment