Friday, June 02, 2006

June

When my jeans don’t fit tomorrow, I’ll have to remind myself that I ate 3 donuts today. Ugh! What was I thinking? Way too much sugar for one morning.

Remember the month of June in grade school? All the learning was done and everyday was filled with picnics and parties and field trips and field days.

My last few weeks at work are eerily like grade school. Just a little more grown up. This week there was GameWorks and donuts for a birthday. Next week we are having a champagne celebration for a few big jobs we recently won, and I am having lunch with an old coworker. The following week, a team building field trip and a long weekend for a wedding. And my last week, a lunch down at the big office and a party up here at my little office. Fun Fun Fun! Time is going to fly by, which is great when all I can think about is not working anymore!

2 comments:

L said...

What a great way to transition out of a job! I'm so excited to hear about all your travel adventures!

Courtney said...

Ok, I SO need to go to your grad school and work in your office!

I have a project due today... and another one due next monday. Ugh.

And work is NUTS this month as I prepare to take 2 weeks off for Germany.

Now December... December at work is AWESOME! I'm pretty sure no one does ANYTHING from Thanksgiving till New Years. :)