On Tuesday I stopped by ‘work” and visited all my old coworkers. It was wonderful, even if they did ask me a few technical questions! Three people independently told me that I looked happy, healthy and relaxed. Looking in the mirror, I don’t see a difference from 3 months ago (besides the new bob haircut and the tan) but maybe I am exuding it. Regardless, it was nice to hear.
I’ve had 2 of my 3 classes so far and both cover interesting material and have seemingly great teachers. They both involve much more writing that calculations which is atypical for engineering classes, but I think will help me improve my critical thinking skills. They people I share an office with are really nice and I’ve found a cute boy :) I’ve talked with my advisor and we discussed all my research options. I’m going to make a decision in the next week so I can get started.
The weekend is shaping up to be pretty busy as always… tomorrow a department social here at school, and dinner and drinks with a group of friends I haven’t seen yet, a wedding on Saturday, and then the big move on Sunday. I can’t wait to get settled!
Thursday, September 28, 2006
School Days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment