Earlier this week I went with BMG and L to watch Monday Night Football at ILC’s apartment. It was a spur of the moment decision, instigated by BMG. The following day I had lunch with ILC (already planned before MNF). I totally enjoy hanging out with him. He is smart, intelligent, and very nice, but I am certain I don’t want to date him. I don’t think that feeling is mutual. BMG has even made a couple of comments hinting that ILC has a thing for me, including telling me not to break any hearts when I talked of my aversion toward commitment. Today ILC asked me if I wanted to go with him to a friend’s for game night on Saturday. I LOVE games, and he knows it. I really do want to go, #1 because I want to be his friend and friend do hang out and #2 because I would have a blast. But I know that he is asking as like a pseudo-date and I don’t want to lead him on. I don’t know what to do.
Ugh.
(I politely turned him down, claiming I had other plans.)
No comments:
Post a Comment