Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Living in a House of Four

I haven't had roommates in FOR.EVER, and the last time I did it was just one, my bff K2. I like it though. So far.

Roommate #1: BMG is *sigh* such a cutie. I'm glad he is leaving though, I need to move on and I can't do that with his bed directly below mine. We've spent a bunch of time together these last few days and it has been great. I have been totally focused on solely being his friend, trying to avoid any drama in these 2 weeks we have together. I even told him about the cute boy in my class. He is leaving next weekend. So sad. Although I am happy that he is finally so happy about something in his life.

Roommate #2: S is tons of fun, although it is a little awkward because he is my friend's ex-boy. We have both been talking non-stop about ski season (yes it was 70 degrees today) so I think we will have a blast this winter together. He also shares my fondness of drinking beer.

Roommate #3: L is great. My first impressions of her in the spring were incredibly good, and as I get to know her more, I think we are going to have a lot of fun together. Today we salvaged several old window frames from our neighbors' trash to do an art project with. I think it is going to be the perfect relationship... really good roommates but not necessarily best friends.

We do have a lead on a new roommate to replace BMG. Our first choice would be a fella to keep things even, but there is a girl (who we sorta know) that is interested, and we think would fit in great so S just might have to answer some questions about his sexuality to justify living with 3 chicks. The place probably would be cleaner though!

1 comment:

wegrit said...

I don't know, living with three girls is something that most guys I know would love!

Anyway, sounds like grad school is going well for you. Can't wait to see pictures from your trip!