The Boy (I decided it was time to shorten his name) and I have spent an awful lot of time together these past few days. Saturday he took me to my first ever Huskies football game (my first BIG football game ever as well). It was a perfect fall day and UW *almost* came from behind to win it. After I hung out with him and his friend from high school and had dinner at a bar just down the street from his house. It was late and I was tired so I ended up spending the night (very PG, not even PG-13). We are compatabile bed-partners though, all about a little bit of cuddling and then far opposite sides of the bed when it is time to sleep.
Tonight we walked to his place after we finished up at school, studied a little more, and then made dinner together and watched the Bachelor. It was completly, utterly, fully comfortable. Besides the fact that we are asking a lot of questions to/about each other, it felt like we've known each other for ages. Neither of us can cook but we made a yummy stir fry together and I actually enjoyed being in the kitchen. And watching the Bachelor was actually a good conversation starter about our own feelings about relationships. I can tell though that we are both a little hesitant to talk about our relationship. We are at that point where we both really enjoy being with one another, and I think we both can see this going somewhere in the future, but not ready to label it anything or initiate actual discussion about it.
He told me that this is the happiest he has been since he got to Seattle and I've got to admit I've been on that happy high roller coaster myself. Tomorrow we have a scary movie date. The Boy is afraid of scary movies and since I love them, I am supposed to "protect" him. Ha! I may love scary movies, but lets not forget that I am scared of the dark!
Monday, October 30, 2006
That Awkward Stage
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
aww, very happy for you!
I'm so glad you feel so comfortable around each other! I hope things continue to go well!
awww, afraid of the dark? You two can protect each other. :)
Post a Comment