I was almost productive today. I got out of bed at a reasonable hour. I changed out of my pajamas. I left the house. I'm just finding it hard to study...
I had a wonderful evening with The Boy. Despite our fight and all my complaints in the last post, he is such a great guy and I am very happy with him. He did most of the work making dinner last night and we spent a long time working on my puzzle (great teamwork) and watching Mean Girls (yes, I watched it two nights in a row!).
Today I puttered around the house, doing things that need to be done. I baked a cake for my roommate's birthday, did laundry, cleaned my room a little (though still so much to do), went to the post office and my storage unit. I also found the skirt I am planning to wear to my annual holiday party (same outfit as last year which is a little lame, but I like it, it is "free," and doesn't require me to find time to go shopping).
Now I am forcing myself to study. I so wish this was a "math problem" type of test. I'd so much rather be studying for that kind of test than a "memorize lots of stuff and write short answers on a fraction of what you studied" kind of test!
Monday, December 11, 2006
Almost Productive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
K:
Did you change the settings on your blog so that Allow Blog Feed is now set to Short instead of Full?
Is there any way I could convince you to put it back to full? Pretty please. :-)
Josh
Post a Comment