Wednesday, December 13, 2006

One Down...

One more to go. My first final today went just fine. I knew all the answers so it is just a matter if I wrote exactly what he was looking for.

After the test I went to the gym. Shame on me... there is a world class gym a 90 second walk from "my" building and this was the first time I used it. I haven't run on a treadmill forever and it took a bit to get used to. But I got my 3 miles in so that is what counts.

The Boy and I studied for a bit but our minds were wandering (mine to christmas shopping, his to the bedroom) so eventually we just gave up. And will start again tomorrow.

Tonight I am shopping for Friday's holiday party with Laura. We need to get wine (18 bottles of it) and supplies for appetizer making. I am making melon wrapped in prosciutto and taco dip.

And then finally, I am going to relax tonight. I can't wait!

No comments: