Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Poor Boy

We haven't even been dating for 4 months, but The Boy has had to *get all excited* with me as 4 of my good friends have gotten engaged. Jules, then JQ. Laura and finally Krissy. With all the wedding talk, I think that sometimes he worries that I am itching for a ring of my very own.

Thankfully from my end I'm not in any hurry to get married so this wedding rush isn't psychologically damaging. I have a boyfriend who I adore, yet I'm not sure if he is the one. And I have a lot planned for myself in the next year or two. Things I couldn't do if I did have a sparkly ring on my finger. I'm content to wait and let it all figure itself out.

2 comments:

L said...

I'm with you on being content. As someone said the other day "I'm living on borrowed time" because it's true that there are so many things you can do as a single person that you couldn't if you were married. I want to enjoy it while it lasts.

Courtney said...

You are strong, my friend! I left content about 10 months ago... and I've been itchy ever since. Stay strong, itchy sucks.