Monday, March 05, 2007

Antsy

I get a little antsy if I stay in on place for too long. But I thought about the rest of 2007 and I think I'll do alright.

April - Bellingham (northern Washington) when my mama comes to visit
May - the other Washington, DC that is, for a conference and college roommate visit
June - Utah and Arizona for a family vacation in the desert
July - NY for a crazy girls weekend turned into a relaxing girls weekend as my oldest friend just found out she has a bun in the oven - yippee!
September - Boston to celebrate Laura and Max gettin' hitched
November - (hopefully) Hawaii to celebrate Krissy wedding (and my first vacation with The Boy)
December - NY for some holiday cheer with the fam

I said 2007 isn't looking too shabby even if I am not making a trek to Europe!

3 comments:

as Always said...

If you're ever in the neighborhood look me up! :)

I'm actually traveling to Seattle for the first time at the end of April! I'm going to be there for a week for a work thing. Any suggestions for fun sites I should hit?

wegrit said...

I was just telling Adam the same thing. I was supposed to go to Prague for spring break, but that got nixed by the job. Ugh. Instead, it looks like I'll just be heading down to Big Bend to camp out for a few days if the weather stays nice.

L said...

Your weekend sounds so great . . and you totally have a great year ahead of you with all those trips. You'll always have something fun to look forward to! I'd love to meet ya when you're in the District :)