I'm not doing much of anything over spring break. And I like it that way.
My one and only final was early Thursday morning. I spent the rest of the day on the couch - battling a bout of dehydration (too hard a gym workout and not enough water?) but watched my fairshare of basketball. LP and a new friend from school, KC, came over for Grey's (I cannot not believe George and Izzie hooked up!) and makeshift margaritas (tequlla, frozen lemonade, and club soda - not bad!).
Friday I didn't much of anything. I watched lots and lots of basketball and did some sewing. The Boy came with me to an alumni game watch, where Villanova played like sh*t. Oh well. Now all my love goes to Kansas. We started to watch Borat, but considering we were lying in bed and had not had any physical contact in over a week, we didn't make it too far into the movie...
Yesterday I painted and caulked at habitat4humanity, and got to catch up with my friend, who is also a bridesmaid for Krissy's wedding. Needless to say, we talked a lot about Hawaii. I really had no desire to go out last night, but it was St Patrick's Day so I felt like I had too. I was pretty lame all night, but I don't feel too bad about it because LP felt exactly the same way and was ready to go home early too. Honestly, we just should have stayed home and watched a movie of something! I didn't think I was drunk last night, but I had to reconsider when I woke up in a sitting position, with the tv blaring and lights on at 3am.
Today is supposed to be a day all about me and The Boy and I have to admit I am getting a bit impatient for his phone call. He is getting breakfast with a friend, the friend that he spent all day with yesterday for his "boys day," the friend who is now cutting into MY day!! Once we do get our day started, we are going to enjoy this beautiful day of sunshine, before the rain comes back tomorrow. I am so ready spring!
Sunday, March 18, 2007
Spring Break So Far
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment