Thursday, March 15, 2007

Working Out

I've lost 7 pounds since February 9th. That totally motivates me to keep up those hard workouts and be more conscious about what I put in my mouth. Right now I am focusing on upping my protien intake and reducing my candy intake. Ideally I'd love to lose 10 or 11 more. I figure 5 of those will come off relatively easily and I'll have to work hard for the rest. The ultimate goal is to look amazing in a bikini on the sand in Hawaii in November. Intermediate goal - compensate for a pasty white body with a buff body at boat races in eastern Washington in July (it is so hot and sunny over there that everyone wanders abound in bathing suits with great tans and I always stick out as the white girl from Seattle). I just bought a big exercise ball and love messing around on it. And I'm signed up for a "Total Toning" class at the gym next quarter.

Unfortunetly the margaritas I'll be consuming with LP tonight are not quite in line with this whole hot body plan, but a girl has a right to celebrate her last final and the start of spring break, right?

No comments: