I feel like I have had absolutely no time to blog over the past few weeks, yet I have plenty of topics swirling around in my head. Hopefully things will slow down soon and you can look forward to posts about:
- my roadtrip to Bellingham (including pictures)
- being a dirty girl (get your minds out of the gutter – I’m talking about my infrequent showering)
- sticking around for a PhD
- The Boy moving back home
- my toning class at the gym
- my eye post-surgery
But now I have to attack my to do list, all while struggling to maintain my sanity. Still though – a day at school is better than a day at work!
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh! I'm really excited to hear about your new eye!!
hmmm... that sounds weird.
i second the school vs. work comment. i can not wait to be a full time student again, maybe i could marry rich and keep going to school?
Thanks on the arm compliment! It's not weird at all - you should hear the strange topics that GFF and I will discuss about to each other. :)
Good luck with all of your tasks! It seems to be the busy time for everyone. Can't wait to hear an update when you have the time.
Post a Comment