Sunday, April 22, 2007

Tulips

Last weekend my mom and I visited the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival in Mt Vernon.




We also visited the PACCAR open house (which happened to be occurring in Mt Vernon that day after I went to PACCAR HQ in Seattle for a field trip - they make trucks, we were leaning about the logistics of the company). Me in a big rig...


Sunset from our B&B on Lummi Island, near Bellingham.

6 comments:

as Always said...

Gorgeous pictures. :)

L said...

how beautiful! i love seeing what other places in the states have to offer.

Katie said...

Awww, this is what I miss about the Northwest! Growing up we ALWAYS went to the tulip parade, even in the rain.

Cady said...

i love those pics. they're beautiful!

Janet said...

small world - i have two family members who work for PACCAR!

Those flowers are stunning!

s said...

the pictures are beautiful