Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A B C, 1 2 3

The ABCs of K:

A - Attached or Single: Attached. I have a great boyfriend who often drives me nuts, yet I couldn't imagine life without.

B - Best Friend: JQ and Jules are my best friends from way back - first and second grade. KT (my roommate all four years of college) and K2 (who made the trek out to Seattle with me almost 6 years ago) are my best friends from college. Laura is my "best Seattle friend."

C - Cake or Pie: Cake - with really sugary frosting. Like the cakes from Costco.

D - Drink of Choice: Beer - any and all (well except IPAs), and diet coke.

E - Essential Item: Something to read - I wish I could say a good book, but even a crappy one will do. And of course my camera.

F - Favorite Color: Orange and hot pink, but not neccessarily together.

G - Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms. I tie 'em in knots before I eat them.

H - Hometown: Bingh@mton, NY.

I – Indulgence(s): Trashy TV. Ice cream - especially from Cold Stone.

J - January or July: Tough one - my birthday is in January, but July is oh so nice!

K - Kids: 2. A boy and a girl. At one point in time I was deadset on having 5. Then I realized how much they cost and decided to downsize.

L - Life is incomplete without: Adventure. Laughter.

M - Marriage Date: No where in the near future. No rush.

N - Number of Siblings: 1 - a brother who is graduated from grad school on Friday. Yay Jake! Knock 'em dead out there in the real world.

O - Oranges or Apples: Depends on the season... right now I'm an apple a day gal.

P - Phobias/Fears: Guns, big dogs, the dark.

Q - Favorite Quote: "Life's like a movie, write your own ending. Keep believing, keep pretending." - The Muppet Movie

R - Reason to smile: One of my bestest friends is having a baby girl!

S - Season: I like them all - I love living somewhere with 4 distinct seasons.

T- Tag Three: This has been around a lot so go tag yourself (and leave me a comment to let me know).

U - Unknown Fact About Me: I have a horrible habit of picking at my split ends.

V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: I love meat.

W - Worst Habit: Again, picking at my split ends.

X - X-rays or Ultrasounds: Or, as Courtney put it, broken bones or babies... babies!

Y - Your Favorite Foods: Cheese. It makes everything taste better.

Z- Zodiac: Aquarius.

2 comments:

chloe said...

You have no idea who I am and I can't remember what clicks I made to find your blog, but I love the abs's, so I'm doing it (tomorrow) and leaving you a comment.

L said...

K, where are you?? You haven't gone this long without posting in awhile.