Thursday, June 28, 2007

I Love It!

Women’s Health – I devour it every month. I love it because I feel it is perfect for my demographic – a busy 20-something who already lives a relatively healthy and active life but just wants to bump it up a notch.

Bumble and Bumble Hair Powder – Take it from a girl with MAJOR grease problems (if I took a shower in the morning, I’d be greasy long before I went to bed)… this stuff WORKS! Spray some in and let is suck up the grease, Plus, you can train your hair to need to be washed less and this helps you do it without being a total dirty girl. Days 2 and 3 may be ponytail days (and if you run your fingers through your hair, it is a little gritty), but just by looking at you, no one is the wiser about your little secret! It is a bit expensive, but think about what you are saving on shampoo and conditioner!

Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches – Ice cream that is almost actually good for you… need I say more?!?!

1 comment:

chloe said...

I love all things Bumble and Bumble, but since leaving the salon industry, it's a little out of my price range. Live it up! Oh, how I miss the discount days!!!

And who doesn't love a skinny cow???