Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Hawaii - The North Shore Chapter

I loooooved the North Shore. Very chill and the beaches were beautiful (and uncrowded). I stayed in a cute little guest house in Waimea, which was great because I met fellow travellers that I played on the beach with during the day and chilled with during the night. I snorkeled (saw turtles!), surfed (stood up on my 3rd try), swam under a waterfall, jumped off a huge rock into the ocean, and lounged (in both the water and on the beach). Oh yeah, and ate lots of shaved ice - yum! It was a relaxing couple of days - I wish I could be back there now!


(this isn't me, but this IS the rock I jumped off!!)


3 comments:

chloe said...

I lived on the North Shore one summer and loooovvved it, too! I'm glad you had fun. I never did jump off that rock. One of my regrets in life.

Courtney said...

OH!!!!!! That looks SO nice! I could use some of that right now!

s said...

sounds awesome!