Today I have eaten:
15 or so hershey kisses
1 banana
4 mandarin oranges
1 vending machine size bag of Cool Ranch Doritos
I'm going for a walk/starbucks run with LP shortly and I am dying for a slice of frosted gingerbread loaf and a hot chocolate with whipped cream.
I'll probably end up going out with Shell to drink beer and eat bar food tonight.
I thought about going to the gym. But I probably won't.
I am gross.
UPDATE: I had 1/2 a cookie and tea at starbucks. I limited myself to just one beer and made pasta at home. And best of all, I did make a quick stop at the gym. I made a deal with myself - run one mile under 8:30 and then you can go home. I ran it in 8:28 and was outta there in a flash.
I am only partial gross.
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Gross
Labels:
eating right,
laziness,
working out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
you're not gross. tis the season. it's only 11:15 and i've had:
a poptart
2 pieces of chocolate
a carmel hershey kiss
piece of licorice
glass of fruit punch
lol. not healthy AT ALL.
Too cute. :) And not gross at all. And 8:28!? Nice!
Oh, and yes, by all means leave out the mustard on the roast chicken!
Also - you really don't need an occasion. My sis in law roasts one like every week and then uses it for sandwiches for several days! Excellent lunch meat with no preservatives. Made fresh in your own kitchen so you can feel good about eating it. :)
What is it about those mandarin oranges? I feel like I could eat like a million of them and always want another one. I refuse to by the boxes of them anymore, I end up cutting out all other food and just eating oranges for every meal.
And hot chocolate. Oranges and hot chocolate. Who's gross now? ;)
Someday...I will run a mile under 8:30. You are awesome...not gross at all.
Post a Comment