Tuesday, December 11, 2007

You Know it is Time to Wash Your Hair When

a. Your carpool partner greets you in the morning with "Oh, you showered this morning? I thought you were going to the gym?" (um no, it isn't wet, just a bit greasy)

b. You take the ponytail holder out and the ponytail stays.

c. You seriously can't remember when you last washed your hair. (Note: I do remember the last time I showered, it just didn't involve a hair washing...)

d. All of the above.

Answer: d - all of the above

(Eeew, did I really just admit that?!?)

4 comments:

L said...

It's happened to all of us. :)

Anonymous said...

Been there - not fun....going to get my hair done tomorrow now that you mention it!

Courtney said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww. I wash my hair AT LEAST 6 times a week! (Mostly because I can't brush it if I don't wash it - my hair is tangely like you would believe!)

s said...

ha, i've totally been there. you know it gets bad when your hair starts to hurt, you know from the perma ponytail because really after day 5 of no wash you can't wear it down. that first wash and blow out is wonderful though :).