But instead, why don't I tell you what is on my mind...
#1 Why the heck is it so freaking cold!?!? Hello June-uary! It is SNOWING in the mountains as we speak. I'd really like to be able to hike in said mountains this summer, but in order to do that I need to be able to see the trail, not have it be covered in snow. I'd also like to be able to wear a pair of flip-flops, with jeans and a hoodie would be fine. I'm just ready to put away the wool socks.
#2 OMG, my whole body hurts. I guess that is expected after this weekend's athletic endeavour, but honestly, Every. Single. Muscle is aching, including those I didn't know existed. I could use a massage. I wonder if I could take up a donation to pay for it?
#3 Despite the pain, I'm already figuring out what is next. I'm thinking a triathlon. Although with all this snow melt, the swim might be chillllllly!
#4 I'm a sucker for The Bachelorette. I'm not sure if it is the best show to spend 2 hours a week watching given my current state, but it was certainly more fun that finishing my take home final last night. So Jason... OMG... he looks so much like The Boy. It is a little freaky. It is all about the smile and the profile. And the muscles combined with a lack of the tall gene. And that dark hair.
#5 Speaking of The Boy... he has been on the brain recently, due dealing with this new breakup and remembering the heartache of the last. So much so that when talking to my roommate tonight, I used The Boy's name when actually referring to Boston. Whoops! We decided it was best not to analyze that. But if he were to call, I might actually answer. Not to say that I want him to call, or would be overly excited if he did... but I'd answer, that is progress.
#6 I'm going on a mini-vacation next week. Yay! Okay, so it is only to Ballard, but I think a change of scenery (that being Laura and Max's apartment while they are job-searching in Boston) will do me good.
What's on your mind?
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
I Should Be Finishing My Thesis or My Final
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
What's next should be a marathon!!! Seriously, you kicked ass at your half, you should do a full! And I really want to do a tri, too. I think that's next on my list...
What's on my mind is that a SKUNK was run over like .5 miles from my house and the whole city reeks. It's giving me such a headache that I'm heading to a town about 10 miles away to get away from the smell! EW.
OMG, I am SO SICK of this crappy weather!! And last night, like every time it gets super windy, I was afraid that my windows were going to break cuz they are held in place by rotting panes that rattle. The joys of apartment life...
Have fun in Ballard!
On my mind -
1. Come visit in Florida. It's officially one million humid degrees and getting hotter.
2. Running a half is great! WTF is up with my lack of motivation to exercise?? And my giant appetite? I'm going to need someone to stage an intervention between me and my couch.
Randomness...
1. I hope the document I just turned in doesn't require too many edits!
2. I wonder if I'll hang out with The Kansan again.
3. Thank goodness I can expense my passport.
4. I am dreading the walk home in the upper-90 temps and disgusting humidity. I sweat enough on the walk to work. Can we switch places? :)
what's on my mind today:
1. why won't the weeds in my yard die already so i can plant grass?
2. will gas prices stabilize now or will they go up to $5 a gallon, as the school system superintendent i interviewed last night said.
3. if it's in the mid-90s now and summer hasn't officially started it's going to be miserable in july and august.
4. i hate that it's so hot that i don't want to go to braves games. it's bad enough walking from my car to work or the house; i just can't imagine sitting in it for three hours.
1. Why can't I stop thinking about finishing my overdue chapters and actually just write them.
2. Getting to spend time with my family in beautiful South Wales by the sea.
3. Why do we only get two days decent weather in the UK then it goes back to raining and being grey and cold.
4. Men are confusing and are very good at sending mixed messages or is it just their inability to reply to emails properly?
1. wedding
2. wedding invitations
3. wedding
4. wedding website
5. wedding
6. wedding DJ/Make-Up Artist/Baker/Videorapher
7. wedding
Sigh.
Jason is my favorite pick for DeAnna. He seems so warm and caring. I guess it'll boil down to whether she's ready to be a step-mom.
Post a Comment