Despite how I may portray myself to outsiders, sometimes I feel like my life is a frazzled mess and I'm never on top of things. I seem to be constantly coming across things I should have done ages ago, only to remark that I should take care of it before promptly ignoring it. I'd like to downsize a bit and live a more simple life, not to the extreme, of course. I just want to get rid of all the junk in my life. And be able to keep my room clean!
So I thought that while I am working to ride myself mental of all the junk, I might as well use the time to do some physical junk removal as well. Below is my summer to do list:Rid myself of old textbooks/notebooks that I will never use again.
Sell papasan chair on craigslist.Determine if bike rack can fit in bag for flight to NY to give to bro, if not sell on craigslist.
Determine what else I can purge from storage unit (with goal of downsizing).Take currently full bag of old clothes to goodwill.Swap winter and summer clothes, filling up new bag for goodwill.
Sort through box(es) of arts and crafts fun and toss the things I never will have time to incorporate into projects.
Buy frame for collage, and hang.
Organize camping equipment.
Sort through bags and purge as necessary.
Finish importing music into itunes (so behind the times).
Scan old pictures.
Deal with inhabitants of the “handle later” box.
String wooden bead necklace.
Go through old mags, tear out relevant articles and recycle the rest.
Does anyone else feel like they have an endless To Do list as well?
(I'm going with the thought that if I write it all down, I'll make myself more accountable!)
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
To Do List
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am an organizational/neat freak, so I do this shit ALL THE TIME. I can't stand clutter, and my apartment isn't big enough to handle a lot of stuff. However, my storage unit has accumulated a ton of crap over the past 3 years and organizing that is definitely on my list - it's the whole "out of sight, out of mind" problem.
Hey, when are you going to NY? Wouldn't it be great if we went to visit our families at the same time sometime? I think we're going in Sept this year, but no flights booked yet.
Post a Comment