As part of my graduation present (although I sorta have a really hard time saying I graduated since I'll be spending the next 4 years in the same place) my parents are buying me a new laptop. Nothing fancy, but just something to replace the old one which is on its last legs. While there are many computer specs to consider, I'm really most concerned with one, the color of course! So many choices, I can't decide. What do you think?





Friday, September 05, 2008
So Many Colors to Choose From!
Labels:
computer unsaavy,
Me Me Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
i love the pink one!
I'm really digging that green one. Reminds me of honeydew melon. :)
i like the green one!
I really only like the black one. With the possible exception of the pink, the rest of the colours are too 1970s for me.
The pink and green are my favs.
If it were me I'd choose either the green or black. Too bad they don't have blue!!
Oh Oh!!! Pick Green! PICK GREEN!!!!!
green. no contest.
Post a Comment