So, BMG and I have spent loads of time together over the past week or so. We've texted. We've talked. We've had dinner. We've had drinks. Or I should say I had drinks and he was entertained by me. And we've flirted. Subtlely.
I wish he wasn't my friend. I wish I didn't value our friendship. Because otherwise, I'd jump that man in a second!
He is so cute. And so fun. And such a good cuddler. I know from experience. Plus I trust him - something that doesn't happen all too often nowadays.
I just want someone to make me feel good. And to make me feel wanted. He could do it. But we'd be certain to mess up our friendship.
I never understood it before, but I get the rebound now. It makes you feel better. Too bad BMG is a not so perfect rebound. Cuz he is almost perfect.
Monday, September 08, 2008
A Not So Perfect Rebound
Labels:
boy-crazy,
girls will be girls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well, just because he's not the rebound guy doesn't mean he can't be the guy worth having after the disaster that the rebound guy almost always is.
I'm glad you have him as a friend, because it sounds like you really enjoy him. What about Cyprus??
Ugh, I know where you're coming from. It's good to know better, and, yet, it sucks to know better. Rebounding, schmebounding. ;)
Post a Comment