Buying plane tickets. Michigan (aka state #44) here I come.
Homemade chili.
Homemade ziti (I'm a regular Martha Stewart this weekend).
Absolutely loving teaching this quarter - yay, I know what I want to be when I grow up!
Birthdays. Even if they mean you are getting older.
25 year old guys who tell you, with absolutely certainty, that there is no way in hell that you are turning 30 in a few days. I talked to a few of these guys at a party. And they made my night.
H&M. Seriously, why did it take so long for us to get one (or 3) here?!?
Haircuts and fun new bangs.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Things which make me happy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We'll be tied! I'm at 44, too!!!
I still have Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, the Dakotas and Iowa...the first three I'm stoked about, the last three, not so much.
Wow, #44! I think I'm up to 38 now with WA and OR. I am not surprised those guys said that. You could pass for 25 easily! I can't wait to see the bangs.
Yay for haircuts and plane tickets and turning 30!
Post a Comment