It has been a long 5 months (who am I kidding, it has been a long 10 months!). But the promised land is in my sights. And freedom is almost mine.
This is the final week of the quarter. Then there is finals week (and LOTS of grading). And spring break (half spent studying, half spend relaxing). And then the qualifying exam (a whole 7 days). But then my life is mine, all mine, again. 26 days and counting!
It has been stressful. I have not been taking care of myself as well as I could have. I still miss Laura and Max more than I could have ever imagined. There are days when I still feel like my heart is in a million pieces. But I'd like to think that I am stronger because of it all.
I have much to look forward to in the next couple months. And for that I am thankful.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
The Light at the End of the Tunnel
Labels:
life or something like it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just a little bit longer! You're almost there! Good luck slugging through!
Post a Comment