Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Visitor

I've live in Seattle almost 8 years. My first year in Seattle, my mom visited 4 times. Several friends flew across the country early on. But I haven't had a visitor since my mom was last here (for her 7th or 8th time) in April 2007. So when L decided to extend her business trip and stay in Seattle for the weekend, I was excited.


She did a good job recapping the weekend (and her whole week in the Pacific NW), but I thought I'd add in some additional pictures (some hers and some mine).












4 comments:

L said...

How fun!

I should visit sometime. I haven't been to Seattle in what seems like forever.

as Always said...

Thanks for the info!!

Your pictures are great. I really really want to go skiing again!

TRS said...

Wow! I love Seattle.

I was there for 4 days once. In August I think... the only 4 days straight that it was absolutely goreous, perfect weather. I was ready to move there.
Thank goodness it rained on my last day there or I would be there and suicidal for the lack of sunshine.

But - can come visit you in August?!

Anonymous said...

Those scenic shots are STUNNING.

And I totally tried to come visit you last summer, and then my grandmother died =(