May started out with a trip to Vancouver with a group of girls - one I've know for awhile and would like to get to know better and two that I met as we all hopped in the car. If I had to describe the weekend in one word, it would be FOOD. The whole weekend revolved around eating. And it was awesome.
Friday was lamb gyros and gelato while sitting along Horseshoe Bay.
Saturday was strolling through the Granville Market.
To purchase the fixings for a picnic in Stanley Park.
Next we stopped at the aquarium. This didn't involve eating but did involve adorable beluga whales.
Saturday was going to be a hot night on the town. We put away our running shoes and put on our heels. OK, they put on their heels. I put on my clogs. And had incredible sushi (which cost next to nothing!).
Followed up by a wild night in our hotel room consisting of room service desserts and a couple of bottles of wine (I did actually wake up with a bit of a hangover - oops!?!?)
Our final day in Canada consisted of window shopping, amazing indian food, and a crepe with nuttella and bananas. Yum!
I wasn't hungry again until Tuesday. Seriously.
2 comments:
I LOVE belugas! Did he flash you his wang, like happened to me at the Georgia Aquarium? (Still scarred.)
That sounds awesome! Best Indian food I've ever had was in Vancouver. I neeed a nutella and banana crepe!
Post a Comment