And about the hiking . . I would just try to put aside the thoughts about potential awkwardness and have fun. You enjoy him, and maybe you could slip in a comment to let him to know you're only thinking of him as a friend.
I am a newly (not so newly anymore) 30-something living in Seattle. I love to play outdoors. Especially in the mountains. I thought that by this time in my life I'd have everything figured out. Turns out I don't...
My blog is currently private but send me an email if you want an invite
themisadventuresofk@yahoo.com
2 comments:
This is really fun!
And about the hiking . . I would just try to put aside the thoughts about potential awkwardness and have fun. You enjoy him, and maybe you could slip in a comment to let him to know you're only thinking of him as a friend.
Sorry I couldn't comment earlier...out on on the trail.
I'm so glad you stopped by. I loved our interview!
Post a Comment