It seems like I have been gone for so long. Yet the time away flew by.
Norway blew my mind. I would like to find a cute Norwegien man to sweep my off my feet and live happily ever after (in Norway) with. And of course I actually have a specific guy in mind - tall, blond and athletic. What's not to love?!?!
Unfortunetly, the vacation high can't last forever. Laundry, grocery shopping, school... ugh!
Pictures and stories to come.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Home is a Letdown
Labels:
life or something like it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Welcome back! I leave for Norway Monday for 12 days...recs? I'll be in Oslo for three days, the fjords for three and up in the Arctic Circle the rest of the time. Can't! Wait!
Welcome back. Re-entry is a beeeyotch. :)
Welcome back. Agree with justrun... re-entry into the normal world blows.
Can't wait to see your pics!!!
Post a Comment