Sunday, January 07, 2007

Resolve

1. To get back in shape - yeah like everyone else. Soccer is starting back up and I decided the actually make use of that world class gym included with my tuition which is just steps away from my office. Today I got a "basket," aka mini-locker, to keep stuff in overnight with a lock and a clean towel each visit for FREE. How sweet a deal is that?

2. Spend more time with my friends. I feel like I have been neglecting them the past few months - and they feel like they've been neglecting friends too. So we all are going to make a much more concerted effort to do more together. This weekend I had dinner with Laura, a run with Krissy, and a good talk with Shell.

3. Procrastinate less. I leave these often big, yet simple things undone and then they weigh over my head. I'm making a to-do list and I will do something off it each day (which I will hopefully document to prove that I actually did it).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you accomplish everything you've set out to do this year!

Happy 2007!