I'm going skiing. The Boy is watching the UW/WSU basketball game. What a romantic evening, huh? We are going to have a nice dinner together this weekend and finally catch The Bodies Exhibit (although I'm still a bit worried that I'll be grossed out).
The Boy interviewed for a job in Seattle last week and just found out today that he wasn't the "right fit". He needs to stay with his current employer for the next 3 years because they are footing the grad school bill, but he doesn't neccessarily need to go back to the office he came from, which is why he was interviewing. It is a tough situation made even tougher by the fact that I won't know for another couple of weeks if I'll be in Seattle or Copenhagen next year. Going back home is probably the best career-wise and financially, it just means we'd be apart this summer, in addition to the year I am (potentially) abroad. It is a lot of stress on a new relationship.
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
All My Love
Labels:
The Boy,
the future
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment