Thursday, February 15, 2007

Admit It

You love Red Robin. We all do. But do you take a date there?

My roommate is online dating and on the 2nd date, she let the fella pick the place. He chose Red Robin?!? In the words of my other roommate - Red Robin is the place you take the girl you've been dating for a year and are no longer ashamed to admit your love for the place to. It is not a place you take a girl to impress her, no matter how good the fries are!

I had a date at the original Red Robin today with Shell - completely acceptable as we have been friends forever. Girl talk and clucks and fries... does it get any better?

2 comments:

L said...

It doesn't get better than that. I'm totally craving it right now - at 9am. But yeah, definitely not a place to take someone you just started dating. At that rate, a year from now McDonald's would be a typical date spot.

wegrit said...

Red Robin? I'm not sure sure about this guy. This does not give me much hope for men in general. Anyway, how did it go?

I also had a date at Red Robin over the weekend, but like you, it was with a girlfriend and we just wanted to eat some bad for you food and be away from our guy friends for a bit.