President's Day weekend was spent in Whistler. Ya know in 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006... Oh wait, not 2006 because I spent the entire weekend at school doing work! OK, so it wasn't that bad. I got a lot done to prepare for the upcoming week and I can cross a few things off the to-do list. Doesn't hurt that most of the time was spent with The Boy by my side.
I got home tonight, had dinner and finished off some work I need for first thing tomorrow morning. I would love to spend the rest of the evening cleaning up my room and getting ready for the week, but instead I have a 9PM soccer game. Who plans these things!?! I am so not looking forward to running around in the cold, not getting home until 11, and then being too pumped up to fall asleep. All on an evening where I have to be out the door by 7:30 the next day.
Yuck! Thank goodness it is a 4 day week!
Monday, February 19, 2007
Remember When...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
D'ya mean 2007?
ahhh, see too much time in the computer lab... yes, 2007
Post a Comment